Vision Direct is the largest online optical store in Australia, stocking a mammoth range of over 80,000 designer glasses and sunglasses. You can shop across over 160 brands, including the likes of Tom Ford, Ray-Ban and Oakley. After selecting the frames it's then just a case of selecting the lenses so you get the perfect pair of glasses, whether it's by prescription or tint colour. Alternatively you can order contact lenses directly online at the store, together with cleaning kits and all the essentials you need each month. Get a saving when you order across the website today by using any Vision Direct discount code or coupon from the list below.
(Discounts for Vision Direct last updated on 28th January 2020)
Before you start shopping online at Vision Direct Australia check the list above to see if there are any relevant coupon codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the discount will already be applied on site, but for Vision Direct discount codes there's a few extra steps you'll need to take:
1) Browse across the store at VisionDirect.com.au and add the glasses or lenses you'd like to purchase to your basket.
2) Continue to the checkout when you're ready to place the order and check the basket contains everything you’d like to purchase today.
3) Scroll down to the 'Have a Discount Code, Gift Card or Referral Code' text and click on the link to display the box. Enter the Vision Direct code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
4) Click on the 'Update Total' button and you should see instantly that the discount has been applied. If for any reason it hasn't re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it's valid on the glasses you're looking to purchase.
5) Enter your details and then pay as normal. Remember to check this page next time you are looking to shop online at Vision Direct AU to see if you can save money again with another promo code.
Vision Direct Australia is like an optical superstore, stocking far more frames and lens choices than you'd find in your local high street opticians.
Part of the SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, it has huge buying power and is able to drive a hard bargain with suppliers in order to offer you the lowest prices. This is backed up by its Best Price Guarantee, so you can be confident you won't find the eyewear elsewhere for less.
You can start your online journey by browsing across designer frames for either sunglasses or standard glasses. There's the option to filter by price, brand and style to refine the results based on your personal preferences. After selecting the perfect frames you can add in your prescription and see which lenses are available. Many come with the option to add a tint or select the thickness.
All eyewear ordered comes with an exclusive Vision Direct 24 month guarantee against manufacturers' defects, which means you can quickly get a replacement if for any reason the glasses don’t last the first two years.
For contact lens wearers again there's a huge range to shop across, including everything from dailies to monthly disposables. There’s also an option to set up email reminders so you get an alert before you run out. This makes re-ordering much easier and takes away the chore of having remember when to order a new batch of contacts each month.
After receiving your glasses or contacts, you then have 100 days to make up your mind on whether to keep them. At any point within this period you can return the unwanted items for a full refund.
Vision Direct Australia offer free shipping across the entire range of sunglasses and glasses. Standalone contact lens orders are shipped at a flat rate of $4.99, or free when bought with eyewear. Some items are also available as Same Day Shipping, which again is free.
Any returns must be made within 100 days of purchase. You must contact the customer service team to get the returns address before attempting to return the items.
Tel: +61 (0) 87111 3300 (available 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday)
Address: Vision Direct, PO Box 314, Mascot, NSW 2020