Expedia Australia is part of one of the largest travel booking companies in the world. This means the options on offer are enormous, catering to all of your travel needs. Need a hotel? You can search across over 510,000 at Expedia. Flights? Search across over 400 different airlines. Each travel option can then be booked separately or you can create your very own tailored package holiday based on your budget and the dates you'd like to travel. Unlike some other sites there are no additional booking fees added on at the checkout and a price match guarantees means you’ll always get the best hotel rate. Book your next escape online today and get an instant saving by using an Expedia coupon code for Australia when you reach the payment stage.
(Discounts for Expedia Australia last updated on 28th January 2020)
Before you start looking at travel options on Expedia Australia check the list above to see if there are any relevant discount codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the discount will already be applied on site, but for Expedia coupon codes there's a few extra steps you'll need to take:
1) Browse across the site at Expedia.com.au and add the travel options you'd like to book.
2) Continue to the checkout when you’re ready to place the booking and check the basket contains everything you'd like to book today.
3) Scroll down to the Payment section and click on the 'enter a coupon or promotion code' text to reveal the box. Enter the Expedia Australia coupon code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
4) Click on the 'apply coupon' button and you should see instantly that the discount has been applied in the travel summary section. If for any reason it hasn't re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it's valid on the travel you're looking to book.
5) Enter your details and then pay as normal. Remember to check this page next time you are looking to book online at Expedia AU to see if you can save money again with another promotion code.
Expedia is renowned the world over for the diversity of travel options on offer. Unlike a traditional travel agent with set holidays using specific hotels and airlines, with Expedia you can tailor everything.
This is made possible due to the huge amount of partnerships it has with accommodation providers and airlines. In total there are 510,000 hotels listed and 400 airlines. After entering your travel requirements you can filter out airlines or hotel chains you don’t like in the results, or tweak the dates to try and find a lower price.
Because each part can be tailored separately for your own package, it’s simple to try different options to bring the price down further. Additional options such as car hire can also be booked to complete the package, with travel insurance also on offer to make sure you’re covered for the duration of the stay.
For travellers with more flexibility on dates, Expedia AU has a regularly updated Late Deals section where you can bag yourself a real bargain.
Regular travellers can get even more benefits when booking at Expedia by joining its reward program. You'll get access to the Expedia+ Marketplace to save more with exclusive deals, an option to choose how you redeem your points on future travel bookings and can even earn more points by booking for other family members through your account.