Vodafone Australia is one of the largest telecommunications providers in the country, serving over 5.3 million people and with a network coverage of 96% of the population. In fact its so proud of the coverage that you'll receive a 30 day network guarantee, allowing you to cancel if you're not happy for any reason. At the official Vodafone online store you can shop across a huge array of smartphone handsets, together with the latest tablets. It’s then just a case of deciding if you'll go on a pre-paid or phone plan and selecting the best one for your mobile habits. Alternatively if you've already got a fancy new handset you can take out a SIM only plan so you can still benefit from the great tariffs on offer. To save you some extra cash at the store we've hunted down the biggest and best Vodafone promotional codes and deals for Australia that are available to use today.
(Discounts for Vodafone last updated on 30th July 2021)
Before you start shopping online at Vodafone check the list above to see if there are any relevant discount codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the discount will already be applied on site, but for a Vodafone promotional code there's a couple of extra steps you'll need to take:
1) Browse across the store at Vodafone.com.au and add items you’d like to purchase to your basket.
2) Continue to the checkout when you're ready to place the order.
3) Scroll down to the 'promotional code' box and enter the Vodafone promo code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
4) Click on the 'apply' button and you should see instantly that the discount has been applied. If for any reason it hasn't re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it’s valid on the items you're looking to purchase.
5) Pay as normal and remember to check this page next time you are looking to shop online at Vodafone AU to see if you can save money again with another coupon code.
At Vodafone.com.au you can do everything from upgrading your existing phone plan to starting from scratch and signing up to join over 5 million other customers on the network.
If you're looking for a new smartphone you can quickly filter by brand and then decide whether you want it on a pre-paid plan or monthly phone plan. The cost of the handset will differ based on what option you choose, and you’ll often pay less upfront the higher the monthly phone plan is.
Alternatively, if you already know which option you’d like, you can view all available handsets on pre-paid or monthly Vodafone plans, rather than falling in love with a new phone to then find it's not available on that plan.
Happy with your existing mobile phone and just want a better value call plan? No problem, just select the Vodafone SIM Only plans to see all options available to you. These include month-to-month plans which give you all of the data, text and calls you need but without a lock-in contract. This makes them perfect if you’re still deciding what to do in the longer term.
Tel: 1300 100 818 (available 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5.30pm on the weekend)
Address: Vodafone Customer Care PO BOX 2580, Kingston Delivery Centre, Kingston, TAS 7050