InsureandGo has been helping Australian's to save money on travel insurance since 2000. Offering a comprehensive range of policies, it’s become renowned for it's extremely competitively priced cover backed up by great customer service. You'll benefit from 24 hour emergency assistance in the event you have an issue during your travels, as well as unlimited medical cover on all overseas policies. Get a quote online in just a few seconds and get a discount on your policy by taking advantage of any InsureandGo promotional code available today.
(Discounts for InsureandGo last updated on 19th February 2020)
Before you start looking at travel insurance options InsureandGo Australia check the list above to see if there are any relevant discount codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the discount will already be applied on policies, but for InsureandGo promotional codes there's a few extra steps you'll need to take:
1) On the quote page select the cover type, your destination, the journey dates and the number of people travelling.
2) Scroll down to the quote page and enter the InsureandGo code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
3) Click on the 'next' button and on the following page you should see instantly that the discount has been applied to the travel insurance policy quotes. If for any reason it hasn't re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it's valid on the type of cover you're looking to take out.
4) Select your level or cover and then provide any details on pre-existing medical problems. You can also add extras such as Golf or Winter Sports cover.
5) The final step is to then pay as normal. Remember to check this page next time you are looking to take out travel cover at InsureandGo Australia to see if you can save money again with another promotional code.
Whether you're heading off for a short break in Asia or a family holiday in Europe, you can find the right level of cover at InsureandGo. Rather than paying more than you need to, each policy can be individually tailored to your exact requirements so you can keep costs to a minimum.
The first step is to decide if you want cover for just one trip or for multiple trips in one year. If you're planning on going away a few times it often works out cheaper to take out a multi-trip policy rather than paying separately each time. If you take this option you can choose cover for journeys up to 30, 45 or 60 days and will be covered for all travel within these durations.
After selecting one-trip or multi-trip, a quote takes under a minute. You can then choose from one of three levels of cover:
Once you've chosen your policy there's an option to remove or increase the excess, which will impact the quote significantly. If you often make claims on travel insurance policies it may be best to remove the excess to reduce the overall cost you have to pay. Keen golfers can add additional cover for golf equipment, while adrenalin junkies can get more extreme sports covered within the policy if needed with the Winter Sports option.
InsureandGo prides itself with making the claim process as easy as possible. Within 30 days of completion of your travel you must download the correct claim form from the website and after completing the form post it, together with original invoices and receipts to:
Claims at Insure and Go Australia,
Suite 1.04, Level 1, 19 Harris Street - Pyrmont,
2009 Sydney NSW
The completed claims form must also be submitted via email to assistance[at]insureandgo.com.au.
On the website you'll find claims forms for everything from lost baggage to loss of income – just make sure you use the most appropriate one based on the claim you're looking to make.
Tel: 1300 550 396 (available 08:30 – 19:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 18:00 Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 Saturday)
Address: Customer Services, InsureandGo Australia, Suite 1.04, Level 1, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont, 2009 Sydney NSW