Groupon is one of the most prominent daily deal companies in Australia, making it easy to save more on the things you love. You can shop across the site for tech, groceries and homewares with up to 90% off the RRP. There's also an extensive selection of local deals for things like restaurants and beauty service providers, catering for major cities in Australia. Savvy travellers can bag a bargain on your next break with Groupon Travel, which offers huge discounts on package holidays and accommodation. Get an extra discount on top when by using a Groupon promo code before making the payment.
(Discounts for Groupon last updated on 18th September 2021)
Before you start shopping online at Groupon Australia check the list above to see if there are any relevant coupon codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the saving will already be applied on site, but for Groupon promo codes there's a few extra steps you'll need to take:
1) Browse across the store at Groupon.com.au and add the deals you'd like to purchase to your basket.
2) Continue to the checkout when you're ready to place the order and check the shopping cart contains everything you'd like to buy or book today.
3) Scroll down to the 'Use a Gift or Promo Code' text and click the link to display the entry box. Enter the Groupon code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
4) Click on the 'Redeem' button and you should see instantly that the additional saving has been applied. If for any reason it hasn't re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it’s valid on the items you're looking to purchase or travel you want to book.
5) Enter your details and then pay as normal. Remember to check this page next time you are looking to order online Groupon AU to see if you can save money again with another promo code.
It's hard to remember a life without daily deal sites. We've all come to expect big discounts for restaurant meals and experience days, due in part to the rapid expansion of sites like Groupon.
Originally focused on providing local deals for residents of major cities such as Melbourne and Sydney, the company has diversified to cover more lifestyle areas. Whichever part of the country you live in, you can now benefit from daily discounts of up to 90%.
Your first stop in the website should be the 'Goods' department, which lists all online deals for things like smartphone cases, duvet covers and kitchen gadgets. These can be bought directly on the Groupon site at a knockdown price.
If you are one of the millions of customers who live in a city covered by Groupon Local Deals, your next stop should be this section. It's great for getting discounts on entertainment in your city, so you can try out that new restaurant or visit the cinema for less. These deals can still be bought online, but after payment you'll be provided with a voucher that can be redeemed offline.
For anyone looking for their next escape, head over to the Groupon Travel section where you'll find massive reductions on short breaks away. These can be broken down by the type of vacation (e.g. family, romantic, luxury), as well as holiday destination. Like the local deals, there is usually only a limited number on offer so make sure you snap them up quickly as when they're gone that's it.
When you're ready to make your purchase or booking, you'll need to sign up for an account. This will automatically opt you into news of new daily deals so you're the first to hear when an offer in your local city goes live. Other benefits include a $10 bonus when you refer a friend via a link – these are great for using as credit on future purchases.
The cost of shipping is included within the price on Groupon, meaning you won't have to pay additional delivery fees.
Returns are slightly more complicated and you’ll need to check the specific returns information for any deal you purchase. Generally, large items don't qualify for free returns and selected items such as food are non-refundable and cannot be returned at all (unless faulty).
Tel: 1300 962 032 (available 9am – 7pm AET Monday to Friday)