Microsoft Store Australia is the official online outlet for the global computing and software brand. You can shop across the store for both hardware and software, whether you're after the latest Surface Pro or are looking to add to your Xbox game collection. There’s also the option to get digital downloads on some products, removing the need for delivery and meaning you can start using the software instantly. You’ll find regular online-only exclusives, but for an extra saving on top use any Microsoft Store promo code for Australia when you reach the checkout.
(Discounts for Microsoft Store last updated on 19th July 2019)
Before you start shopping online at Microsoft Store Australia check the list above to see if there are any relevant coupon codes or promotional offers available. Offers are easy to redeem and the discount will already be applied on site, but for Microsoft Store promo codes there's a few extra steps you'll need to take:
1) Browse across the store at MicrosoftStore.com and add the tech you'd like to purchase to your basket.
2) Continue to the checkout when you're ready to place the order and check the basket contains everything you'd like to purchase today.
3) Scroll down to the 'Do you have a promo code?' text and click on the link to display the box. Enter the Microsoft Store code you found on AUPromotionalCodes.com.
4) Click on the 'Apply Discount' button and you should see instantly that the saving has been applied. If for any reason it hasn’t re-check the terms and conditions to ensure it’s valid on the products you’re looking to purchase.
5) Enter your details and then pay as normal. Remember to check this page next time you are looking to shop online at Microsoft Store AU to see if you can save money again with another promo code.
With just a handful of official offline outlets, the Microsoft Store online for Australia is the best place to get your hands on the latest tech on offer from the internationally renowned computing brand.
The store itself is split out between hardware and software, so you can browse across tablets and consoles before then getting all the kit needed based on what you want to do with them.
Many of the hardware options also include bundle deals, which offer a saving compared to purchasing each item separately. These are perfect if you're just starting out as you can combine everything together to get the lowest overall price.
Additional discounts are available to students within the 'Student Offers' section. Generally expect to save around 10% on hardware and more than this on software like Microsoft Office. These really are great savings and you won't find them in your local electronics warehouse store.
After placing your order you can expect to receive it within one week, but digital downloads can be received within just minutes after payment. Both options are free and where possible it’s worth using the download option so you can start using the software straight away.
If you do have any questions after ordering there's a dedicated Microsoft Store tech support telephone number for Australia. They'll help you to get the most out of your purchase and make sure everything is configured correctly so you're good to go.
Microsoft Store Australia provides free shipping with all online orders. These usually take 2 – 5 days to arrive but for an upgrade price of $8.95 you can use the express shipping option so get the items within 1 – 2 business days.
You have up to 14 days to return unwanted items but must contact the customer support team before starting the process.
Tel:1800 267 785 (available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week)